Friday, September 25, 2009

Packing, cleaning, laundry, errands...!

2 days til takeoff!! I am leaving Sunday September 27th for Milan, Italy! I will be spending 5 weeks in Milan opening our first Flagship A&F and a92 combined store!
Thankfully, I've been given lots of useful advice from friends and family about living in Italy and have been reading up on my Italian history! Milan sounds amazing and I cannot wait to see it in person!!
When we get to Italy, it will be Monday at 10am- bring on the jet lag!! Thankfully, we don't have a full day of work until Thursday! We'll have some free time to adjust to the time and site see around Milan- Can't wait to get a plate full of pasta and a good glass of vino!

Keep your fingers crossed and send up a prayer for safe and healthy travels for my whole team! Lord knows I am NOT looking forward to the 9 1/2 hour flight ahead of me.. but the torture will be worth it when I get there I'm sure!!

Off to do more packing- 2 suitcases and a carry on- hope I don't forget anything :)

No comments:

Post a Comment