Hello all! Hope you guys are enjoying your weekend! I'm working all weekend- woo!
We have been working on girls merchandise all the last two days and I am in charge of the girls' side, so I've been crazy busy! It's going to be a beautiful store though, it's unbelievable! If you're ever in the area you should stop by :)
The locals here are really excited about the opening! We have been going to a cafe for lunch every day and they treat us like royalty because they found out we are from A&F- they even offered to throw us a party for opening day! When we stand outside the store they always stop and ask us when we are opening (or at least we think that is what they are saying..). It should be cool to see all the hype when it gets closer to opening!
Kari- to answer an earlier question, yes we get a per diem. We get $110/day or about 70 euros. Plenty to eat well!! On a normal day, we eat breakfast at the hotel in the morning, have lunch at a cafe for lunch, and go out to dinner after work. It's been a lot of the same food since we eat out for 2 meals/day every day! We have been trying to go to different places, we had Japanese sushi one night, cheeseburgers at the hotel another night, and even walked to McDonald's for lunch today! I have never been more excited for chicken nuggets (except for maybe after Scandal's..)! Tonight I had another amazing Margharita pizza from the hotel restaurant, I almost ate the whole thing again- they are so good!
Monday is my first day off and I have it off with 2 girls from the overnight team. I found out today we have a day off next week and the week after, then after that we are working 3 weeks straight. Neat. But I'll have a little over a week of comp days built up when I get back in between my trips, so that'll be nice (and much needed)!
I got to Skype with the family from Nanny's birthday party in Ohio tonight- it was so good to see everyone even if I couldn't be there in person!! It made me miss home though!
Well, I'm going to get to bed- 9:30 on a Saturday night... loser!
Comment on here or email me lots- I look forward to hearing from the US on here since I don't have a phone!! Love you guys!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Work, work, work....in Italy! You poor girl! Everyone was excited about talking to you on skype yesterday! Uncle Crockett was "giggling like a school girl" the whole time! It was fun spending time with August and Randal, those boys are a trip! We played cornhole at the party and that was fun!
ReplyDeleteDad took Kayla and I to the "Buckeye Cafe" where he watches the games with his friends....two of our favorite people from the beach showed up! That was a little uncomfortable! Glad we only stayed for a few minutes!
There were lots of people at Nanny's party and it was a nice day so I'm sure she was thrilled!
Kayla and I got home about 4:00 this afternoon! I'm tired and glad to be home!
Keep working hard! Be safe! Love you!
AHHH, it sounds amazing. I am so happy for you and I enjoy reading this blog. Keep posting :) Love you and be safe! -Lindsay
ReplyDelete