Wednesday, March 24, 2010

aaaand we're off!

I'm headed to Wales today! Yay! I fly from Charlotte to NYC to Amsterdam to Cardiff! It's going to be a loooong travel day! But I will get to the UK around 11am- just in time to have lunch and head to work!! We will do a walk through with construction the day we get there and then start our looong 11:30am-11:30pm days starting this Friday. We will work those long days until the store opens on April 8th! Yes, that means I'll be in the UK for Easter :( But no worries, I packed my favorite Easter candy for myself and my team members!
We are staying at the Hilton in Cardiff which just happens to be right next to the Cardiff Castle- Saaaweet! I'll be sure to take lots of pictures my first day there since I won't see much when work starts! Ok, time to double check my suitcases to make sure I have all the essentials! Fingers crossed & prayers said for safe travel! Love yall :)

1 comment:

  1. Keri! Hope you make it there safely! I'm beyond excited for you and can't wait till you invite me to your wedding to Prince Harry/William

    ReplyDelete