I'm alive everyone, no worries :) I had a bit of an issue with my computer cord and UK plugs so my computer died. Buuuuut I got it all figured out this morning and I'm back in action! We finished Day 4 of the opening today and got through our shipment of 13,000 mens units of merchandise. We get womens tomorrow and have to get through all of that this week! It is going very well, I'm kind of scared at how well it is going.. I'm just waiting for something crazy to happen, haha!
So the UK is very fun! I am learning all kinds of fun words and may come back to the US with a British accent! It just sounds so much more sophisticated, and I am one sophisticated lady :) Haha! The associates and managers here are awesome, they help the days go by quickly and are very entertaining! We have been working around 13 hours a day, everyday, so it's been pretty tiring, but it's 1am here right now and I am wired. We may have stopped at McDonald's on the way home from work tonight...
We have our only site seeing plans set for Wednesday morning. We are getting up super early to go check out the Castle that is across the street. I don't know the significance of the castle, but I will be sure to report back with pictures and stories!
Hope you are all having a great week and enjoying the pretty weather there.. the weather here is just awful, cold and rainy every day! I expect sunny skies when I get home :)
Love yall!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

it sounds like you're staying busy but are having a GREAT experience!! We look forward to continuing to follow your adventures!
ReplyDeleteJennifer Morse